Who is ready to party???
It's that time again! I had so much fun checking out last week's links! I hope you all checked them out too! Thank you everyone who participated!
If you would like to be a guest host, please click the "contact me" tab on the left, to email me!
Are you ready for this week's features? Remember, if you are featured, your button gets:
- A "Featured Guests" spot in my right sidebar!
- Pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
- Tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
- Shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
"Most Clicked On" Feature:
|Kathe With an E shared how she|
Organized her Bathroom Cupboards!
- Growing Up Gable shared this yummy looking Homemade Caramel Sauce!
- Being Inspired shared her awesome Grape Halloween Costumes!
- Like Mama~Like Daughter shares some Fun Fall For Kids activities!
- Crafty Moms Share shared some a very creative Ghostly Day!
- One Creative Mommy shared her quick and cute Cardboard Spinning Ghost Tutorial and Pattern! There is still time to make some before the trick or treaters show up tonight!
Thanks for sharing and Don't forget to grab your featured button!
Welcome to my SUPER link party!
The rules are easy:
- I invite you to follow Earning-My-Cape via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or RSS, but it isn't required. Also, If I have a guest host this week, please check out their blog and leave a comment. :-)
- Please grab my Super Link Party button. Put it somewhere on your blog or in a post. I'd love if you would invite others to join the party and link up!
- Link up! Link up to 5 projects. Keep it family friendly, please- crafts, DIY, recipes, printables, etc.(Please no stores, giveaways, linkys or hops.) Make sure you link to the page itself, not to your home page. By linking up, you agree to me featuring a photo of your project on my blog.
- Click and Comment. Please visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment on their blog. We all love comments, right? Please do not link and run.
Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.
Don't forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone's day and leave a nice comment, or two. :-)
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!