It's that time again! I had so much fun checking out last week's links! I hope you all checked them out too! Thank you everyone who participated!
If you would like to be a guest host, please click the "contact me" tab on the left, to email me!
I've made some exciting changes to my Super Link Party! You all have helped my party to grow and I love it! I wanted to find a way to thank you all, and since it isn't always possible for me to comment on each and every link, I have decided to have more features! I will also promote and share the links that are featured! Here's what I'll do:
If you are featured:
- Your button gets a "Featured Guests" spot in my right sidebar!
- Pinned to my Super Link Party Features board on Pinterest!
- Tweeted as a Feature! (Follow me here)
- Shared as a feature on Facebook! (Like my page here.)
Here are the features from last week's party:
"Most Clicked On" Feature:
|One Creative Mommy shared her super cute|
Terra Cotta Pumpkin Makeover Tutorial.
- The Nerdy Farm Wife shared her Herbal Jello. Ummm... AWESOME!
- Tutus & Tea Parties shared her Favorite Bible Apps for Kids.
- On The Home Front shared these mouthwatering Double Decadent Brownies.
- Coffee, Caramel, & Cream shared How to Make Pumpkin Rolls. Yum!
- What's Cooking in the Burbs shared her Stuffed Poblano Peppers.
Thanks for sharing and Don't forget to grab your featured button!
Welcome to my SUPER link party!
The rules are easy:
- I invite you to follow Earning-My-Cape via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or RSS, but it isn't required. Also, If I have a guest host this week, please check out their blog and leave a comment. :-)
- Please grab my Super Link Party button. Put it somewhere on your blog or in a post. I'd love if you would invite others to join the party and link up!
- Link up! Link up to 5 projects. Keep it family friendly, please- crafts, DIY, recipes, printables, etc.(Please no stores, giveaways, linkys or hops.) Make sure you link to the page itself, not to your home page. By linking up, you agree to me featuring a photo of your project on my blog.
- Click and Comment. Please visit at least 2 other links and leave a comment on their blog. We all love comments, right? Please do not link and run.
Please come back next week to see my featured picks, and link up some more of your projects.
Don't forget to mingle. This is a party, after all! Make someone's day and leave a nice comment, or two. :-)
Click here to see which super parties I link up to!